1. Information That We Collect:
We collect personal information from you when you purchase our products and services including your name and email address. The personal information that we collect depends on the services that you purchase from us.
Personal information you disclose directly to us.
Information that’s automatically collected.
Certain information is automatically collected when you visit and navigate our website. This information includes device and usage information, but not identifying personal information
2. How We Use Your Information:
We use the information that we collect for business reasons such as the ones described below:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
3. Do We Share Your Information With Anyone?
We will only share your information with your consent or in order to comply with certain laws, to provide you with our services, protect your rights, or to fulfill our business obligations to you. Below are specific reasons why we would share your information with a third party:
If you consent to the distribution of your personal information for a specific purpose, we will use you information for that purpose.
We will process your data and use your personal information in order to achieve legitimate business interests.
Performance of contract
We will use your personal information to process our business contract with you.
If we are legally required to disclose your information, we will.
We may use your information if we deem it necessary in order to protect our business interests or take action to prevent potential violations of our terms and conditions or in situations involving a threat to the personal safety of another individual.
4. Who Do We Share Your Information With?
We will only share you information with the following third parties. If we’ve processed your data and you’d like to revoke consent, please contact us:
- Lead generation, advertising, or direct marketing: Google Adsense
- Content optimization: Google Fonts, YouTube video embed, Instagram embed
- Data backup and security: Amazon AWS
- Infrastructure optimization: Amazon AWS
- Invoice and Billing: PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, PaymentWall, Crypto
- Social media sharing and advertising: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Web and mobile analytics services: Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Website performance monitoring software: Uptime Robot
- Website testing: Google Website Optimizer
5. Do We Use Tracking Technologies Like Cookies?
6. How Long Do We Store Your Information?
7. How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We use organizational and technical services to protect our customers’ information, but please remember that we cannot guarantee that the Internet is 100% safe. Though we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee that there will never be a security breach though we do our best to protect your personal information at all times.
8. Do We Ever Collect Information From Minors?
No, we do not knowingly try to collect information from minors. By merely using this website, you are saying that you are 18 years of age or older.
9. What Are Your Privacy Rights?
10. What Happens If There Is A Data Breach?
A data breach happens when someone has obtained unauthorized access to information stored by GAMING. In the event of a data breach, we will contact our customers within 72 hours if we believe that our customers are at risk of serious harm as a result of the breach. Data breaches will be investigated to the fullest extent of the law.
11. Do-Not-Track Features And Controls
Some web browsers and mobile operating systems allow users to set a Do-Not-Track (DNT) setting, which will control your preferences regarding privacy. There is no uniform standard for recognizing or tracking DNT features and as such, Digitalcarebd does not currently respond to these signals.
12. When And How Do We Make Updates To This Policy?
We will update this policy at any time to stay current with the laws that affect our services and business interests. If we make material changes to this policy, we will contact our customers to make them aware of the changes.